熱門文章

2010年11月4日 星期四

Deliverance (14. Nov. 2007)

Mama Sophia


Teddy


         Today, We will fast and pray for deliverance on Teddy. We would do deliverance for her tonight. Mama Teddy, Teddy and I wait upon the Lord.

       This morning, I went to the toilet, I heard the voice from God. He asked me, "Do you have faith?" I answered to him, "I have", and he continued to speak me that "he is going to deliver Teddy by me." After that I told mama Teddy who was overjoy with Jesus, and we praised Him alone, Let God do something wonderful tonight.

       After Swahili class, I visited mama Sophia, my Swahili teacher Jonathan asked me to pray for his wife. I said to mama Sophia that you came and I would pray for you. She came later, mama Teddy and I prayed for her, she was filled with Holy Spirit. My Lord, Jesus has healed through us. Praise the Lord! Then we prayed for Teddy, God delivered her from the evil spirits by our fasting and praying. God finally lead us to receive all victory.

       Thank you to God who is in control everything for all. I only want to praise Him, my Jesus. You heal and save us by your Holy Name and you right hand leads us on. We worship you, and come, Jesus, please come!

沒有留言:

張貼留言