熱門文章

2010年11月6日 星期六

More Masai (18. Nov. 2007)

Left one is Masai woman and other
Tanzanian women


       Sunday service, I saw many Masai Christians who came and sat in the back row. If I was serving in the church, I will led them to sit in the back row. If I am serving at church, I will lead them who shall sit in the first row. I thank to God for them who came from far away places. I also hope that I will have enough Swahili, I can speak to them. Dear Jesus, you help me to reach them one day.


        I discovered that the Africans did not respect me even the ladies from my home stay. They said that I have a Chinese accent for my English. How about them. Dear Lord, I try to understand their language, it is hard in English. Jesus, my Lord, you help me to be a witness among them. Please you give me your words, make me stronger than before. Because I get the victory in Your Name, What's beautiful Name! Then I need you, Lord Jesus. Please you come and give me language in Swahili and understanding of African English. And God opens my ears to understand Swahili, I don't want to be a deaf in Swahili language. Please you open my ears, I may hear Swahili clearly, is not by my power, but by yours.


       The African society is very hard, the people do not have any idea about "trustworthy." But Jesus, my Lord, you call Africans to be careful what the have said, and they will do as their words. You can rise up the Holy ones who want to serve you and humble in your Name. I pray in the Name of Jesus. Amen!


       I have stayed in Tanzania for two years and seven months. God has already given Swahili ears to understand and I can speak Swahili quite fluently. God is faithful to answer my prayer Swahili language. (7. Nov. 2010)

沒有留言:

張貼留言