熱門文章

2011年7月6日 星期三

A call to Persevere (1st. Feb. 2008)




Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.
Hebrews 10: 22-24


       This morning, I prayed for going home Shanghai. It was so hard for me right now with the broken heart. There were a small voice from God who knew my persevere for Him. Now, I am tired and weary. Satan came to shock and wave my faith. I walk the valley of darkness, I am not fear, you are with me. (Psalm 23: 4) I hide in the shadow of the wings. (Psalm 36:7, 57:1, 63: 7, 91: 1, 17: 8) I am in the apple of eyes. (Psalm 17:8; Proverbs 7: 2) Lord, you are my song, salvation and become my strength, lasting help indeed. (Psalm 144: 9, 46: 1) You walk with, you sing a new song with me, you are beside me, you have formed me in my mother womb. (Isaiah 35: 10, 42: 10; Psalm 98: 1, 96: 1) Even mother forgot her child, you has put me in your hands, and written my name 'Rebecca' in your wall. (Isaiah 45: 3, 4, 49: 15-16) thank you Lord, you never leave me, nor forsake me. (Joshua 1: 5; 1 Kings 9: 57; Hebrews 13: 5b; Deuteronomy 31: 6)

       Now, it is my prayer, I want to have a new covenant with me in Morogoro in Tanzania. If you don't stop all Satan's works or Christians attack, I'd like to go home for a while. If you do not change the people of Tanzania. O Lord Jesus! You help me to change, I want to renew my strength (Isaiah 40: 29-31), before I walk on my next step for you. If you can give me a time to rest and send the encouraged words for me today by your loved ones. Lord! You know that it is not easy to open the hearts of men.

       My Lord Jesus you give me a right key to open their heart. Not by might, nor by power, but by your Spirit, say to the Lord almighty. (Zechariah 4: 6) Let me to know all perseverance through all, I will see the hope which is waving the hand for me. But my Jesus, if I can not experience your will, plan and purpose for your children of  Tanzania, I have nothing to do with them. Please you make your mind and answer your friend Rebecca Sun.

        My tears is flowing like river, my pains have kept away from your people who love the Tanzanians more than I do. Lord, there is no way, please you make a way for me, I can pass on, move on, only by your comforting words. The Lord, Jesus, can you speak to your friend Rebecca Sun right now. I can rejoice with my Lord once more. I will dance your presence where is sorrow in my heart. But you have formed me in your special way. You love me, your eyes look upon me and I will stay at Tanzania for you, for the love of my Lord. Even I'm going to sacrifice my life for them. even my marriage for them. It is my decision, I have made it, it is so tough for me. Lord Jesus, I'm going to do for you, not my will, it is so painful decision I've made it, Lord, by your will now. I surround now, I give my right to you, even there is no right at all. I will give up for you, today. I am going to keep my promise to you, I never turn me back, never give up, nor forsake your plans, love for them and never forsake people I serve. I'm going to learn the long suffering. please the Lord, please you are with me now and forever as I pray.

... To obey is better than sacrifice and to heed is better than the fat of rams. 1 Samuel 15: 22b

沒有留言:

張貼留言